For more specific rules about editing, visit here
The unofficial YBA wiki has 231 pages, most of them containing information important to players looking for help.
In order for the wiki to provide accurate and up-to-date information, as well as provide a welcoming experience to new editors, there are certain rules that must be followed. If you have any questions, feel free to message any of the active Staff Members.
- Do not vandalize pages.
- Vandalism includes posting inappropriate content, adding unnecessary information, or removing/deleting content from pages.
- Please do not write pages in an informal way or show bias
- Do not use slurs for any reason.
- Do not spam.
- Flood, spam, and copy-pasting large amounts of text all fall under this rule.
- NSFW content is strictly prohibited.
- This includes (but is not limited to): pornographic material, gore, and suggestive content.
- Be respectful to other members; do not insult them.
- This applies to every part of this wiki, not just the comments.
- Do not post personal information about you or anyone else, anywhere.
- Do not use sockpuppet accounts. Using a sockpuppet to avoid a block will just result in an even longer block on all the associated accounts.
- Do not insert false information.
- If something has not been confirmed to be in game, make sure to state that said thing's existence is merely a rumor.
- Do not create useless pages.
- Fan-made stands count as useless pages. They can be made into user blogs, just not pages.
- Pages that are created to accuse other users, such as scammer or exploiter lists, also count as useless pages.
- Joke Pages are included in this rule
- Creating useless categories such as: Time Stop and Stardust Crusaders (Use Part numbers, i.e. Part 3) fall under this rule
- Do not advertise.
- This mostly applies to discord servers or other groups.
- If somebody requests something (e.g. a gang server), it does not count as advertising if you respond to them.
- Do not show extreme bias while editing pages. Doing so will be considered vandalism.
- If you're adding information on things such as the best specs for a Stand, make sure to back it up with logic, not just "I use it and it's good".
- Use proper grammar, punctuation and spelling when editing a page.
- Try to avoid spoilers. If this is not possible, make sure to leave a spoiler warning before the spoiler.
- This also applies to other media outside of JoJo.
- Do not leak Uzu's patreon
- It is encouraged to make sandbox drafts before publishing a page. You can access your sandbox by following this link. This assures quality control in pages and make sure to ask someone to review the sandbox if you are unsure if it is good enough.
- Please try to use the Source Editor more than the Visual Editor, if you need help in this, there is a FANDOM page on it.
- If you notice another user vandalizing pages, please inform DeathByBlue or Jioufen about it, via their Message Wall.