JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 1-3 - Phantom Blood, Battle Tendency and Stardust Crusaders
"I reject my humanity, JoJo!"~Dio Brando
Vampire is a race unlocked by using the Stone Mask. You can unlock the speciality by talking to Elder Vampire Roomy, located in the Vampiric Bar inside the Sewers. You must be at least level 10 to have Vampirism. If you fail to meet this requirement, a message will pop up when you try to use the Stone Mask saying: "You are far too weak..."
Buying Vampirism allows you to access the Vampire Speciality skill tree. Talking to Matheus to get your speciality removed only affects Vampirism. You will still be a vampire; the only ways to reset your race back to human are using a Rokakaka Fruit, buying a race reset for 99 Robux, or talking to Jesus. You will burn rapidly if you stand under sunlight.
Vampire (race) gives a slight damage boost to melee combat (Boxing, Pluck, SM Moveset etc.) and the Blood Bar passive. It is usually recommended to stack with another spec if one focuses on 1v1s more, but for the Steel Ball Run the Human race is recommended, as it is day a lot of the time.
Total Skill Points: 39 Points
- C - Vaporization Freeze: The user launches a punch forward doing 11 damage, but instead of damaging and ragdolling, you damage and freeze them in place for a few seconds. This is a good combo Starter / Extender. Keep in mind that this move is not an actual stun, and only keeps the victim in place, unable to move or turn, which means that the enemy is still able to pull out their stand, use moves, or block/parry during the freezing. This move is un-parriable and will instantly break an opponent's guard upon contact with it.
- G - Space Ripper Stingy Eyes: The user shoots two lasers from their eyes, exploding on contact with a wall or player and burning them, dealing tick damage afterwards. This move and its explosion is un-parriable and unblockable.
- V - Life Drain: Grabs your opponent and drains their blood, dealing damage and restoring some of your health and some of your blood bar. This move has a very large hitbox, but is blockable.
- You will heal faster if you have a high amount of blood.
- You can talk to the NPCs in the Vampire Bar.
- You passively walk and run faster (depending on the blood meter.)
- The Blood Drain heals you a considerable amount when your blood bar is empty.
- Lost limbs regenerate twice as fast.
- Unless protected by the shade, vampires take damage from sunlight. To nullify this, an Umbrella can be used as a constant source of shade (bought from Jongic near the horse stables in the Steel Ball Run lobby.)
- Equipping the umbrella prevents you from using M1s and M2s.
- Jonathan Joestar, Gyro Zeppeli and William Anthonio Zeppeli will kill you if you talk to them. Thus, you may not use hamon or spin while having the vamp race.
- Hamon related attacks deal 40% more damage against Vampirism, stacked on top of the 25% damage boost from Hamon Punch.
- You cannot store the vampire race with Style Storage. However, It is possible to store the fighting style. Keep in mind that you MUST be of the vampire race to use this spec. Storing the style, getting rid of vamp, and swapping back will result in the skills not working at all.
- Your blood bar will not heal you if you pose.
- Time stop caps do not seem to apply if the opponent is using Hamon against you.
Ultraviolet Resistance: Lowers damage from burning in sunlight AND Hamon damage.
Maxing out UV Resistance does not stop the damage from the sun, it just reduces it. You will need to use the umbrella to be fully protected from sunlight.
- Ultraviolet Resist I: 1 point
- Ultraviolet Resist II: 1 point
- Ultraviolet Resist III: 2 points
- Ultraviolet Resist IV: 3 points
- Ultraviolet Resist V: 4 points
Blood Manipulation: Makes hyper regeneration from the blood meter more efficient.
- Blood Manipulation I: 1 point
- Blood Manipulation II: 1 point
- Blood Manipulation III: 2 points
- Blood Manipulation IV: 3 points
- Blood Manipulation V: 4 points
Freezing: Increases the amount of time that Vaporization Freezing freezes enemies.
- Freezing I: 2 points
- Freezing II: 2 points
- Freezing III: 3 points
- Freezing llll: 4 points
Sharp Teeth: Increases the amount of blood gained from Life Drain.
- Sharp Teeth I: 2 point
- Sharp Teeth II: 2 points
- Sharp Teeth IIl: 3 points
Vaporization Freeze: 1 point.
Space Ripper Stingy Eyes: 1 point.
Life Drain: 1 point.
- Talking to Jesus will remove you from the Vampire race, killing you.
- Vampirism boosts Speciality damage. For example, Boxing's Jaw Breaker move does a maximum of 40 damage.
- Vampirism is the only race in the game besides human.
- To get Vampirism Speciality, you need to be level 10.
- Using D4Cs Dimension Hop, you are immune to sunlight during its duration. Other moves like Cream's Dimension Dip or KC/R's Time Erase also have the same effect.
- This and boxing are the most tanky specs in the entire game. Vampirism regen allows a person to out heal any opponent, the only counter to this is Hamon, unless UV Resist 4/5 has been purchased, in which case, the damage boost is not nearly as effective.
- Holding an umbrella and resetting grants you immunity to the sun forever, even when you die. This will stop working when you hold items.
- You can get other specs while you are a vampire except hamon and spin