Spoilers for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes Of Heaven and JoJo Part 6
"I'll erase them from this main world, with my Stand: The World Over Heaven..."~Heaven Ascended DIO
Originally, this Stand was paired with Hamon thanks to The World: Over Heaven's passive ability. However, in an update after it's release, it is no longer able to get the damage buff from Hamon, making it near useless on it now. Spin took it's place thanks to it's low cost and stun, but when the stun on Heaven Ascended Knives were nerfed, it was dropped too. In recent times, Boxing has become the main specialty, though whether or not others will pop up remains to be seen.
In spite of it's nerfs, The World: Over Heaven has remained as one of YBA's strongest, if not, the strongest Stand in the game. Reality Overwrite is among the best passive abilities in the game, allowing the user to ignore defense boosts with attacks done by their Stand (e.g. The World: Over Heaven's M1s will always deal 10.1 damage with maximum destructive power). It's Knife Throw, while blockable, has a secondary upgrade. For four skill points, Heaven Ascended Knives can be purchased. This allows Knife Throw to emit a small, aoe effect which deals minor damage and bypasses block.
Reality Overwriting Punch bypasses block, making it a great tool to steal momentum while debuffing the opponent by messing with their hitbox and removing a limb for a long time. To top it off, it has a deceptively short cooldown. Injury Overwrite and Self Injury Overwrite, while disregarded due to being the weakest healing moves in the game, are compensated through The World: Over Heaven's consistent, massive DPS when compared to Tusk (Act 4) and Gold Experience Requiem. Heaven Ascended Smite does a nuclear level of damage, has a massive hitbox, ragdolls the opponent, Stand Crashes them and is a true block break. Finally, The World: Over Heaven is notorious for having the longest Time Stop in the game, starting off at six seconds at base level, having a maximum of nine seconds.
Even though it has many numerous advantages which almost always overshadow it's flaws, they are still present in the Stand. Reality Overwriting Punch cannot be randomly thrown out without care as it is parriable and cancellelable, it's self-heal is the weakest in the game (Injury Overwrite in particular having a cooldown that does not deserve to be as long as it is), Heaven Ascended Smite being cancellable upon startup and having a very long cooldown and Time Stop, like all the others, can be cancelled if you are hit the windup. Finally, it is currently the costliest Stand in all of YBA, clocking in at a massive 75 skill points, 5 more than other notorious high cost Stands like Killer Queen: Bites the Dust, Star Platinum: The World and D4C: Love Train.
The World: Over Heaven has held a tight grip on the metagame at large thanks to it's numerous advantages and powerful, consistent DPS. Whether or not it will end up like Gold Experience: Requiem (at the time of writing) remains to be seen, as it is a Stand that has been consistently nerfed in multiple patch notes. However, for the foreseeable future, The World: Over Heaven is one of the strongest Stands in the game, and should be treated as such.
Total Skill Points: 75 Points
How to Obtain
This Stand is obtained with 3 steps. First, you need the DIO´s diary and read it with normal The World, you must win 25 matches in 1v1 mode. And then, you have to kill 50 players in Steel Ball Run. After that, you have to collect all Saint's Corpse Parts (redeemed and normal are both accepted) and talk to Jotaro Kujo. He will teleport you to Heaven Ascension DIO in order to get DIO's Bone. After getting DIO's Bone, you will have to go to the mountain near Jonathan Joestar. After getting to the top of it, resummon your The World. You will get The World Over Heaven. You do not require Worthiness to do this. Upon obtaining this stand, the DIO's Diary used to get The World Over Heaven as well as DIO's Bone will both be removed from you inventory.
*Note: You need at least Prestige 3 + Level 40 to fully obtain this Stand.
Tips and Tricks to Obtain TWOH
1st quest: Win 25 games in the 1v1's gamemode.
Use a stand you work best with. Using a stand that you're good at can help you win multiple 1v1s especially with people who aren't good at 1v1s or using weaker stands than yours. The best stands for killing in 1v1s is The Hand and Hamon or Star Platinum, but any stand that you are good at can work best. Using stands that are easy for defeating opponents can help you achieve 25 wins fast. Kill trading does not work anymore as it was replaced, so you may need actual skill because you cannot "win trade" as only one person can win.
2nd Quest: Kill 50 players in Steel Ball Run
Here, you have two ways of getting kills, you can kill trade or get kills by wiping. When kill trading, it is recommended to look for kill traders in Casual mode because there are a lot of people wanting to kill trade, some people lack PVP experience, and some people don't really want to win either, which is the opposite of Competitive mode. When kill trading, there is a great risk of getting scammed of your kill. This happens when the kill trader doesn't reset with you. They get a kill and you don't and they have a chance of getting more kills in SBR. When wiping, it is recommended to form a team. When claiming kills you have to be the player that dealt the most damage to the target, so using stands that deal immense damage like The Hand or Magician's Red can help significantly. Wiping can also help you more easily obtain a Corpse Part if you win, which helps in the next stage for unlocking TWOH. You can also have your teammates let you kill them at the end of SBR if they allow it. (You have to kill 50 DIFFERENT people so if it doesn't work, then your teammate had already given you a kill). This quest could take a long time so you might want to have some patience with it.
It is not recommended to do the MiH quest alongside this, as if you do the MiH quest it will reset the TWOH quest and vice-versa.
The best Stands for doing this quest is The Hand or Whitesnake. Use Hamon with The Hand for a great chance of killing Heaven Ascension DIO. With Whitesnake, remember to first take away Heaven Ascension DIO's Stand disc, then use whatever you want except barrage. After both bosses reach half health, however, they will be unable to pull their Stand out. You can then M1 the bosses to death after you disable their Stands past half health as Whitesnake. You could also use Star Platinum: The World for this quest as you can activate awakening and hold block until you perfect block and then combo dio. If you have hamon with this, you are basically invincible as you have EXTREMELY HIGH DEFENSE AND ATTACK and also perfect block anything. Beatdowning will EAT health in this state.
Upon completing this step, you will glow with orange light similarly to if you were using Made in Heaven's Double Accel, before a server-wide flash of white light occurs blinding everyone for a short while regardless of where they are. After the flash, The World Over Heaven will be summoned in place of The World.
Passive - Reality Overwrite: Any attack TWOH does will dish out "True Damage", meaning it will bypass all passive defense buffs the enemy may have. This stacks with the Pluck M1 buff.
LMB - Punch: This short move with a short cooldown deals 10.1 damage at max Destructive Power and can be combo'd 5 times, ultimately dealing 50.5 damage if all hit.
E - Stand Barrage: TWOH does a powerful and fast barrage, dealing 1.7 damage per hit with max Destructive Power.
R - Barrage Finisher: TWOH throws a heavy punch that ragdolls and deals 20.1 damage.
T - Knife Throw: TWOH throws a knife which deals 8.1 damage. This can be upgraded to 3 knives and upgrading Heavenly Knives gives Area of Effect damage which bypasses block and cannot be parried. The downside is a longer cooldown.
Y - Reality Overwriting Punch: TWOH throws a punch similar to a Barrage Finisher, but this time TWOH overwrites the opponent and can bypass block. Deals 20.1 damage, has stun, can cripple, randomizes the opponent's body shape like Chariot Requiem's Conqueror's Will and Made in Heaven's Universe Reset. If the arm of an opponent is deleted, it increases the damage the opponent receives (losing both arms prevents blocking), and if the leg of the opponent is removed, it removes the ability to run. However, this move has a longer windup and therefore is easier to get perfect blocked, while it can also be cancelled. Throwing this move out at random is likely to get you parried or cancelled by and subsequently combo'd. Despite doing only 20.1 damage, the move is a very good punish tool thanks to the hitbox expander and limb removal. If this move is used in Time Stop, it will not remove limbs nor expand hitboxes, and will act as a regular Barrage Finisher.
U - Self Injury Overwrite: TWOH Overwrites the user's injuries, healing 36.9 HP (at max Midas Touch), removing all status effects, and recovering any missing limbs.
X - Injury Overwrite: TWOH goes in front of the user, but instead of damaging, it heals whoever is hit for 36.9 HP (at max Midas Touch), as well as restoring all missing limbs similar to Gold Experience's Distribute Life.
G - Heaven Ascended Smite: TWOH slams the ground and causes powerful AoE damage, dealing 35 damage to anyone hit with high knockback and ragdoll. This move can be cancelled if hit during startup frames, but instantly breaks a guard and cannot be parried.
Z - Time Skip : TWOH uses its Time Stop ability to teleport the user in the direction of their cursor.
H - The World: TWOH stops time, freezing most people in place. During this time, you may move freely, absorb your situation, hit anybody without much punishment, or try to escape, though you cannot run during TS or use Time Skip. After time starts moving again, all damage you dealt to anybody currently frozen will be dealt to them immediately. This has a 1 minute and 10-second cooldown. Every upgrade adds about 1 second to the Time Stop duration, the max being around 8-9 seconds.
Combos, Tips and Glitches
- Because TWOH costs lots of skill points, it is recommended not to upgrade time stop any further than just the move itself, because of the 50% damage cap, and that it is possible to one shot.
- LMB x2 + R
- Barrage + R (Not a true combo, possible to get parried)
- Y + R (Reality Overwriting Punch + Barrage Finisher)
- Y + E + R (Reality Overwriting Punch + Stand Barrage + Stand Finisher)
- T + E + Y + T + G (Knife Throw + Stand Barrage + Reality Overwriting Punch + Knife Throw + Heaven Ascended Smite) (Also untrue)
- E + Y + T + R (Stand Barrage + Reality Overwriting Punch + Knife Throw + Barrage Finisher)
- Z + G (Time Skip + Heaven Ascended Smite) [Good way to catch opponents lacking and start off a rag-doll combo]
- Almost one-shot combo: charge spin(not needed): H(ts)+V(steel ball)+B(multi steel ball)+T+Y+M1s (ts ends) +G
- This stand has one of the best far ranged Area Of Effect. Use it to your advantage against long-range stands.
- This stand has the longest time stop. If used correctly you can do a 100-0 combo!
- This stand is great for AOE damage, meaning it's great for team fights.
- TWOH has what is almost the highest reliable DPS in the game.
- T+Y+G is a great way to start off your Time Stop.
- This Stand is good in 2v2s due to its Injury Overwrite and AOE.
- You can no longer use Time Skip right as your Time Stop begins to quickly teleport to your target.
- Strangely enough, TWOH can do still 12 damage LMBs when paired with Pluck.
- Spin required: Y + H + T + V + B + M1x5 + Z + G (Reality Overwriting Punch + The World + Knife Throw + Steel Ball+ Multiple Steel Balls + 5x LMB Time Skip to the enemy + Heaven Ascended Smite)
- Boxing Combo: T + Y + Boxing Barrage + C + G + H +(Insert random TS combo) and repeat
- It is recommended to pair TWOH with Spin or Boxing. You shouldn't use Hamon with this stand because it no longer increases TWOH's damage.
- Before time stopping, try to hit your opponent with reality overwriting punch or heaven ascended smite first if they have TS resistant or GER. Since if they don't have good sturdiness, they will be stunned for a moment long enough for you to TS and waste their TS resist. This also applies to other stunning moves.
- Using moves that apply an effect (the crippling and body morphing of reality overwrite, the freeze from vaporization freeze, etc..) in the middle of time stop, won't have the effect applied to the target after time stop ends. A way to counteract this is to use any of these moves one or two seconds before time stop ends or when the voice line that indicates time stop is ending activates.
H + T + LMBx4/5 + T + LMBx4/5 + Y (Time Stop + Knife Throw + LMB x4/5 + repeat previous 2 once + Reality Overwriting Punch) Spin Combo: T+V+B+Z+Y+G+H+E+M1+Y (Throw Knives + Steel Ball + Multiple Steel Balls+ Time Skip to the enemy+ Reality Overwrite + Heaven Ascended Smite+ Time Stop+ Barrage until their TS movement is over + LMB x4 + Reality Overwrite)
Spin: T+B+V+Z (towards enemy)+Y+G (Heaven Knives+ Multi Steel Balls+ Steel Ball+ Time Skip to enemy+ Reality Overwrite+ Heaven Ascended Smite)
Spin: No TS Mastery Just Unlock Timestop no upgrades H+T+V+B+ 5x M1's+T+Y TS Ends Time Skip To Enemy and J.
- This Stand was added on 1/29/2021 alongside Made in Heaven.
- TWOH and KCR are the only Non-Canon Stands featured in Your Bizarre Adventure.
- Uzukee added TWOH files to the game as apparent 'bait' for any leakers, but it turned out to be real.
- Back then you needed to kill 50 players in 1v1's to complete the first quest however due to kill traders this has changed.
- As of now, this Stand is the MOST expensive Stand in-game, costing a whopping 75 skill points.
- The reason for having to win 25 1v1s and 50 kills in SBR is because it is a substitute for killing 100 NPCs for C-Moon
- Obtaining TWOH rewards the player with Heaven Ascension DIO's Hair
- Part 6 spoilers:
|Spoilers! The following reveals important elements of the plot.|
|Pucci needed Green Baby because DIO]] was dead and The World was a requirement for the original Heaven Plan, Green Baby is made from DIO's Bone as a substitute for The World. There are many inaccuracies in The Way to Heaven in YBA such as the fact that Jotaro Disc is not required because in Eyes of Heaven, DIO's Diary was burned and only Jotaro remembered the content of DIO's Diary. With DIO's Diary, you don't need Jotaro Disc.|
- Eyes Of Heaven (Game) spoilers:
|Spoilers! The following reveals important elements of the plot.|
|In the Jojo Game Eyes of Heaven, there was an alternate timeline Dio, who defeated the Joestars instead of losing to them, and retained his greatest high, continuing to carry on his Heaven Plan with Pucci, and managed to achieve heaven. With his new stand, he erased the entire universe and made it his own, and everyone follows his orders. Later on, the events of Steel Ball Run was near the end, where Valentine was under the case of the Infinite Rotation. Valentine was searching through this dimensions because he was attempting to escape the infinite rotation. During his search, he found Heaven Ascension Dio's world, and Dio used his power of the stand to rewrite Valentine to the point he never had the Infinite Rotation on him. Valentine told Dio about how Dio's world is merely an alternate universe that branches off the main universe, and about the Saint's Corpse Parts, and that all the corpse parts lie in a 'Base World'. Because Dio already conquered his own universe, he decided to travel to the main universe as well. This is what lead to the events in Eyes Of Heaven, and later the fall of Heaven Ascension Dio in Jotaro's hands.|