JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 7 - Steel Ball Run
"Spin your nails in the golden ratio!... Then you should have the ability to harness the power of infinity!"~Gyro Zeppeli
Spin is a Speciality that was introduced in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7. It was added to the game along with Tusk; it is obtained by talking to Gyro at the end of Steel Ball Run. To unlock it from him, you need to be above Level 20, have a Steel Ball and $10,000.
Note that you cannot obtain the Spin Spec if you are a Vampire, and you need to keep Spin to upgrade Tusk for each Act.
Total Skill Points: 41 Points
G - Golden Spin: Charge your Spin bar, buffing Spin related move damage by 35%. (This does not need to be charged for anything, but the damage will not be as high without a charge.) Golden Spin can also buff damage of Tusk's nails and wormhole nails.
C - Spin Punch: Punches a target, dealing 15.3 damage. With Spin charged, it deals 20.3 damage. The cooldown is 10 seconds and it can be perfect blocked.
V - Steel Ball: You throw a single Steel Ball, dealing 15 damage. With Spin charged, it deals 20.3 damage. The cooldown is around 12 seconds.
B - Multiple Steel Balls: You throw 2 Steel Balls, each dealing 7 damage. With Spin charged, it deals 9.5 damage. Each steel ball comes back to your hand hitting them 4 times at max. This has an approximately 21 second cooldown.
N - Golden Skin: Your skin becomes golden, reducing damage taken by 20% for one minute. The cooldown is 15 seconds.
Tips, Combos, and Glitches
- A basic combo is C, V, B doing 78.6 damage with Spin charged.
- Another combo is B, V, C doing 78.6 damage with spin charged.
- Tusk is recommended with Spin due to stuns and overall damage.
- The Spin is the counterpart to Hamon in the Steel Ball Run universe. This is proven from multiple facts, for example, the Zeppeli family being the only known users, there being a specific stand for a mastery of those (Hermit Purple/Jonathan's Stand and Ball Breaker), and the fact that they're just generally similar.
- Spin is currently the only fighting-style within Your Bizarre Adventure that is based on something in the Steel Ball Run universe.
- Spin, alongside Hamon, are Specs that you can't use alongside the Vampirism race.
- Spin is the only Speciality that you don't buy in the main game.
- Holding out any item while charging Spin will cause it to spin. Funny mentions are the Green Baby and the Cash bag.
- Golden Spin: 1 point
Spin Duration: Increases time it takes for Spin Bar to decrease.
- Spin Duration 1: 2 points
- Spin Duration 2: 3 points
- Spin Duration 3: 5 points
Spin Charge: Increases Spin charge rates.
- Spin Charge 1: 2 points
- Spin Charge 2: 3 points
- Spin Charge 3: 5 points
- Spin Punch: 1 point
- Steel Ball: 1 point
- Multi Steel Balls: 3 points
- Golden Skin: 1 point
Golden Skin Mastery: Increases Golden Skin's duration.
- Golden Skin Mastery 1: 2 points
- Golden Skin Mastery 2: 3 points
- Golden Skin Mastery 3: 3 points