No Man's Sky Update - The Loop
Do you like this video?
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 8 - : JoJoLion
- Pure Rokakaka Fruit can be used to reset your skill points.
- Pure Rokakakas are quite sought after, so they can be sold to other players for a hefty price.
- It is great to use after using a Requiem Arrow or Ribcage Of The Saint's Corpse etc, so you can get the skill points you spent on Worthiness V back. This is the main reason they are used. The other 2 routes are buying the pass which resets your skill points or Rokakakaing one of your other stands.
- They can be sold to ShiftPlox, The Travelling Merchant (NPC) for $1,500.
- The maximum amount of Pure Rokakakas you can hold in your inventory is 10.
- The Pure Rokakaka is now 5x more common than it was previously.
- Even if Pure Rokakaka have a strong light is anyway hard to spot due to its transparency.
- Commonly shortened to "Pure" or "Pure Roka."
- The Pure Rokakaka fruit is not a canonical item in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It was likely added to give players an easier time resetting skill points, not worrying about canonicity.
- Can be paralleled to part 8's "New Rokakaka".
- The Consuming dialogue is "You eat it. Delicious.".