Prestige is the number in the left side box on your name. All players will start at Prestige 0. To become Prestige 1, you must be level 35. Then, talk to Prestige Master Rin. She is located by the entrance of the Steel Ball Run teleporters. Although you will gain more experience, you will also lose your XP and Skill Points. It costs $5000 to prestige every time.
The level cap at Prestige 0 is 35, the level cap increases by 5 levels every time you prestige.
To reach Prestige 2, you must be level 40 and to reach Prestige 3 you must be level 45. When at Prestige 3, your level cap will be level 50 which is the highest currently in the game.
Keep in mind, after prestige you will lose your:
- Skill Points.
- Current progress on the storyline.
- Current and ongoing quests.
- Ability to buy Requiem Arrows (If you had previously taken Prestige Master Rin's quest.)
But you will keep your:
- Current Stand (including Requiem Stands and Evolved Stands: D4C Love Train, TA4, etc.)
- Current Items (including Requiem Arrows and Saint's Corpse Parts.)
- Current Prestige Rank.
- Fighting Style/Speciality
Every time you prestige, you will earn 20% more experience and money from quests.
Skill points also depend on Prestige, here are the skill points for each prestige.
Level cap for Prestige 0: 35
Level cap for Prestige 1: 40
Level cap for Prestige 2: 45
Level cap for Prestige 3: 50
After Prestiging, you will be able to use Requiem Arrows and compete in the Steel Ball Run gamemode. Note that you will need Prestige 2 for SBR and Prestige 1 for the usage of Requiem Arrows.)
Recommended / Fastest Path
The Fastest way to reach prestige 3 is to do the Quests in this order: