JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3-6 - Stardust Crusaders, Diamond Is Unbreakable, Golden Wind, Stone Ocean
"This arrow isn't supposed to be here..."~Jean Pierre Polnareff
Mysterious Arrows are items that can be found around the map or rolled in the arcade. Their function is to grant the player a Stand.
At least Worthiness 1 is required to use the Arrow.
- There are only 6 Mysterious Arrows in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and are dubbed "Stand Arrows."
- The origin of the Stand Arrow was from a meteorite containing a virus which crashed on Earth approximately 50,000 years ago in Cape York, Greenland.(not Saudi Arabia)
- The Stand Arrows in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure don't disappear after being used (Except the time Yoshikage Kira and Giorno Giovanna used it the second time).
- Higher Worthiness does not increase the chance of getting a rarer Stand, it only increases the likelihood of successfully obtaining a Stand.
- You can only carry 25 in your inventory.
- Apart from Gold Coins, these are the most common items on the map. This does not make Stand grinding easy though, as there's still a struggle of finding Rokakaka Fruits.
- This item has a counterpart called the Stand Arrow, being the item you get from the first storyline quest from Giorno Giovanna. It is not droppable and only can be obtained 4 times per account. It has the old model for arrows as it did not get updated, Uzu likely forgetting about it or neglecting it.
- The current model is modeled the wrong way, upside down. This is proven from the fact when using it you actually stab yourself with the back of the arrow, instead of the front.