JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 3 to 6 - Stardust Crusaders, Diamond Is Unbreakable, Golden Wind, Stone Ocean
This arrow isn't supposed to be here...~Jean Pierre Polnareff
Mysterious Arrows are items that can be found around the map or rolled in the Arcade, their function is to grant the player a Stand. At least Worthiness I is required to use one, higher Worthiness does not increase the chances of obtaining a rarer Stand, it only increases the likelihood of successfully obtaining a Stand, without turning the user into stone, wasting the arrow. If Worthiness II was not unlocked, there will be a chance of turning into stone, wasting the arrow.
Worthiness II is enough to guarantee a stand.
- There are only 5 Mysterious Arrows and one beetle (Requiem) arrow in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and are dubbed "Stand Arrows."
- The origin of the Stand Arrows was from a meteorite, containing a virus, that crashed on Earth approximately 50,000 years ago in Cape York, Greenland. The Arrows themselves were created by a man, centuries before the virus was discovered, using the rocks from the meteorite to create the arrowheads. They were lost until an Egyptian excavation team, Doppio (Diavolo) among them, found them in 1986.
- The Stand Arrows in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure don't disappear after being used.
- You can only carry 25 in your inventory.
- Apart from Gold Coins, these are the most common items on the map. This does not make Stand grinding easy though, as there's still a struggle of finding Rokakaka Fruits.
- This item has a counterpart called the Stand Arrow, being the item you get from the first storyline quest from Giorno Giovanna. It is not droppable and only can be obtained 4 times per account. It has the old model for arrows as it did not get updated, Uzu likely forgetting about it or neglecting it.
- The current model is modelled the wrong way, upside down. This is proven from the fact when using it you actually stab yourself with the back of the arrow, instead of the front.
- This item sells for 200 cash.